Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB) is a quarterly peer-reviewed journal and publishes original papers related to all aspects of medical biotechnology including new concepts in technology/ methodology of relevance to the biological, biomedical sciences, ethical, legal, and social aspects of biotechnology. Reviews, short communications, letters to the editor are also accepted.
The core areas in which we are actively seeking research papers include:
1. Molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
2. Molecular therapy (therapeutic genes, antisense, siRNAs, aptamers, and DNAzymes, ribozymes, peptides, proteins)
3. Applied immunology (antibody engineering, xenotransplantation, T-cell therapies)
4. Nanobiotechnology (nanoparticles, nanostructure, applications in medical biotechnology, diagnosis and disease therapy)
5. Large-scale biology (genomics, functional genomics, proteomics, structural genomics, metabolomics, etc.)
6. Computational biology (bioinformatics, algorithms and molecular modeling)
7. Regenerative medicine (stem cells, tissue engineering, biomaterials)
8. Analytical biotechnology (sensors/detectors for analytes/macromolecules),
10. Medical Ethics and Law patents
If you have a manuscript that you think might be appropriate for AJMB, please submit it to our journal's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
For further information please refer to our website at: http://www.ajmb.org/En/